Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Gem Show

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friday I went to the gem show and stocked up on Moonstone and Labradorite. I got some really nice stones, but before I show off my haul I want to show off what I created last night from 3 of those stones. I'm finally getting around to try and make some sets with a pendant and pair of earrings all wrapped similar. I've done it before on much smaller stones and I can't say I enjoyed that all that much. But this moonstone set came out beautiful if I do say so myself.


I have another set that are similar in size that I might use to just make a stand alone pair of earrings out of.

As for the haul, here's a photo of all of them together. The labradorite are beautiful and all of them have a wonderful, rich, blue flash.

0 comments: