Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Hats, Ponchos and More

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Okay, I promised that I wouldn't take 2 weeks to do my next post so here it is.

I've really been getting into the test knitting so here is a picture of the color work beret I finished a couple of weeks ago. This was my first completed project doing a pattern and using two different colors. It was a great and fun pattern and went pretty quickly.


I am currently working on a poncho. It would be great for something to wear over a swimsuit at the beach. I'm making it out of some pima cotton in the most beautiful light blue color. It's coming together nicely and think I will be finished with it by this coming weekend.

After taking a bit of a hiatus I actually got some pendants done this weekend. Maybe it's the upcoming gem show or that I've had a pretty good month in terms of pendant sales and need to replenish the stock. Either way I made these 4 pendants this weekend. Two moonstone, kyanite and an amethyst cluster. All 4 have been listed in my etsy shop

0 comments: