Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Halfway through the year

Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm still trying to figure out where the time as gone. It's definitely been a whirlwind of a year so far between Dave and jobs and watching the wee one grow up and the new things he learns every day.

Today I am starting a new eating regiment. I hate to say diet because I really don't want this to be that. Right now I'm taking notes out of the Eat Clean Diet book by Tosca Reno. I've done similar plans in the past and they have worked for me but was usually really strict and just not something I wanted to adopt for long term. So I'm giving this a try and just spent way more at the grovery store this weekend then I usually do but my fridge is now stocked full of fresh vegetables and fruits so that's probably a good thing.

I've been busy knitting lately. Did another test knit of an anklet type sock and am working on another now that is a Christmas stocking. It's turning out really cute so I'm anxious about that. I feel like I'm finally using up some of my stash yarns instead of just adding to it. Also am working on some cute fish socks for a Knit Along. One's finished but just need to fo the other. I also ordered some yarn for a pair of long armwarmers that is going to have some detailed colorwork that I'm designing. I think I have the design down just hoping that it transfers to knitting as good as it looks on paper.

After last month I've been a bit lax in creating new jewelry. Did up a larimar set that turned out absolutely beautiful as well as made a couple of labradorite pendants. I also have a moonstone one I need to list but just hasn't happend yet.




0 comments: