Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

New Pendants

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I've lived up to my promise to myself to seriously work on some jewelry this weekend. I took a break from the earrings and made these 4 great pendants that I plan on listing on etsy in the near future. From left to right they are Larimar, Rhodonite, Rutilated Quartz and Labradorite.


My shipment of wire came in yesterday and I picked up a couple of different things. One of the things was some 14k gold filled patterned wire so I can make some hoop earrings out of them. I'm not a big fan of gold but this wire is really quite beautiful. It will make gorgeous earrings. I also got some just plain rectangle sterling silver wire. I played with it some on the rhodonite piece so that pendant has more of a wrapped bezel. It takes a lot more to work with it then just the regular square wire but I have lots of ideas to use with it.

It should be a lazy day for us today. No 4th of July plans, just going to grill up some hotdogs and enjoy the weekend. Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing 4th.

1 comments:

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Those are beautiful!

July 5, 2009 at 7:43 AM