Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Upcoming Craft Fair

Thursday, July 16, 2009

So, yesterday I filled out my form for the holiday craft fair that they have where I work. This year it is going to be October 19th and as of this weekend I will have 2 months to prepare for it. I always think I'm going to be prepared for this thing and it seems I never am. At least this year I'll have a better collection of pendants than I did last year. I'm not sure what I will have knit/crochet wise this year. I have a couple of shawls done up and I have a wrap I'm currently working on just to see how long it take me to do.

Yesterday I got some copper clay that I ordered in the mail. It's supposed to work the same as silver clay so I'm anxious to play with that this weekend and get creative. I already have a couple of ideas of what I want to do with it.

0 comments: