Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Ready for Christmas

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Okay, so really I'm no where "ready" for Christmas but I'm ready for it to be the Christmas season. It's seems the older Little G gets the more I look forward to it. Not only is it also his birthday but it's fun to see every year how he reacts to the decorations and just everything in general. I typically try not to put anything out until the first week/weekend of December but I think this year I'll be wanting to decorate right after Thanksgiving so come December 1st everything is out and ready to go.

I'm also looking forward to the fall weather. Not that it gets that cold here in Florida but at least down in the high 70's will be nice. I'm hoping this year it will at least be cold for Christmas, last year I think it got up to 82 or something crazy like that. It just irks me for it to be Christmas and you can still where shorts and a short sleeved shirt outside.

Of course there is always the figuring out of what to get Dave for Christmas. I have a couple of ideas already floating around in my head and shopping for the little one is almost done. We've been buying a couple of things here and there in case things with Dave's job don't go so well come the beginning of November.

0 comments: