Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Holidays

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hopefully the holidays for everyone was as good as they were hoping. Ours wasn't too bad at all. Along with turning 3 on Christmas day, the little one made quite a haul present wise. We don't celebrate his birthday until the weekend after so this Saturday we'll be doing a small get together for his birthday.

I made out pretty good as well. I didn't get a bracelet I've been wanting for like 3 years now but I did get some neat things. Dave bought me three new figurines from this company called Scheliech. I think they are more known for their horse figurines and other animals but can find them at Toysrus or Target. I've picked up a couple from their knight and elves series that I'm using to put in my cube at work. I also got a new purple hoodie and some other odds'n'ends.

I took today and tomorrow off from work and the little one went to daycare so Dave and I could have some adult time. When we took him to go potty when he came home we discovered that they had put his underwear on backwards?! Of course he is still under the care of the one that I don't care for all that much so I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. Hopefully he will be put in the threes here soon since he did just turn 3 and he has been doing well with not too many accidents at school.

Of course taking my time off now is going to cost me next week. The little one has his 3 year checkup that I don't want to miss next week as well as I found out that the gem show I went to the end of October is coming back next Friday so I'll be working extra to make up that time that I want off since I'm running low on paid time off.

0 comments: