Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Too fast of a weekend

Sunday, December 6, 2009

This weekend has gone by entirely too fast. The weather was cool and rainy all weekend which was really awesome. But, it still seems to have went by way too fast. I'm not feeling the greatest today either. I don't know if it's the front moving out that brought the cold weather or what but I have been really light headed all day today.

Christmas is usually my favorite holiday. I love the decorating and every year I have Christmas candy that I make and even look forward to that despite the insane amount of work that goes into it all. This year I'm having a hard time getting in that Christmas spirit so to speak. We have been putting some of the decorations up this week and while Dave did an excellent job getting the lights put up outside and the tree is decorated on the inside that's about the only form of decorations that are in my house at the moment. I have this really awesome Jim Shore nativity scene that I bought at Hallmark a couple of years ago and it is still sitting in it's box waiting to be put out. It just hasn't happened yet and that makes me kind of sad. Dave says that maybe it's just taking a bit longer and as the month goes on I'll get more in the Christmas mood. I hope he's right because I'm just not feeling it right now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.