Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Wow has it really been that long...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I can't believe how long it's bee since I last blogged. But, as with everyone this time of year things get hectic ad busy. We finished up the little one's shopping today so his stuff is all done. Had to make some purchases for the grandparents who sent money for gifts for Christmas. That is done and I think I'll wrap them and some other things I just got i for Dave.

I've picked up my knitting again and have bee making armwarmers and started my first pair of "socks". They're really more like little footies but it's the same idea and construction as a sock just not tall like a sock. I also have a scarf that I started last night and so far it is going okay.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.