Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Test Knitting

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This past weekend I did some test knitting. It was the first time that I had ever "signed up" to do something like that and test out someone's pattern. The pattern was for this scarf

It turned out better than I expected considering at first I wasn't really sure how the two yarns would go together. But it's beautiful and it was fun being a test knitter too. Definitely something I'm going to keep my eye out for in the future when people need patterns tested.

I'm slowly making progress on that shrug I mentioned in earlier posts. At least I'm down to the decreasing part of the other arm now so that is a relief. This coming weekend I suspect I'll get some more serious work on it done. I also made this really cool cabled bag. I need to piece it together and find a strap for it but it turned out beautiful, so pictures of that coming up when I get it all finished.

I've sort of been in a pendant making slump lately. I got a little bit of inspiration last Thursday when I sold 6 pendants in 3 days and then I made this piece and it litterally sold within minutes of listing it on etsy. That was a shock.

I also have these two newer pieces posted as well.




0 comments: