Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

When is fall getting here?!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It is the last week of October and it is still in the low to mid 90's here in Florida. I guess for some people that would sound great, but for me fall was/is my favorite time of year. When I lived in Texas, usually starting the middle of October we would start getting cold fronts in and by Thanksgiving it was already staying a nice constant 70+ degrees or cooler. Here it doesn't seem to get even remotely cool for a set amount of time until January which is kind of dissapointing through the holidays.

This last weekend I did absolutely nothing craft related and it was nice to take a break. This weekend there is a gem and jewlery show going on at one of the convention centers in the area that I'm hoping to go to. I have a couple things I'm looking for and some special requests as well. I'm anxious to go and hoping to find some neat stuff. The sponser of the event already listed a list of those that will be there and where they will be located at the convention center so I have my list of booths that I want to visit. It should be fun at the least.

0 comments: