Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

My New Project and My New Time Suck

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dave introduced me to my latest time suck which is a game for the original Nintendo called Castelian

Actually, the entire website that you can play them on is a time suck. They have just about EVERY Nintendo game that was made, even some foreign ones, and you can play them in your browser window. Definitely a great little bit of nostalgia.

I've started another knitting project, this time a shrug. It's easy enough of a pattern it's just b-o-r-i-n-g. I am not quite halfway through the main part and just a few rows short of finishing up the increases for the sleeve. I'm having a hard time staying motivated on it and can only do about 2 rows at a time before having to put it down. I love the yarn I'm making it out of though. It is a great heather green yarn that is made from cotton and alpaca. In fact the name of it is Avocado.

I'm also just placed a special order for yarn for this hoodie.



I figure it's high time I make one of these to replace an older hoodie I had that was similar in color that I had bought at the mall at a Charlotte Russe or one of those type stores. It was my favorite ever but the elbows eventually got worn out. I'm going to make it out of some malabrigo twist yarn in the color applewood.

0 comments: