Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

New Stuff

Monday, February 15, 2010

This weekend I made another two pendants, this labradorite which is rather large and has a beautiful gold flash


and another amethyst one, which is a birthstone of February.


I also got a surprise on Saturday when some supplies I had ordered and thought weren't going to show up until today came in. Included were some flat swarovski crystals. I've been wanting to do a shawl pin with them and finally got around to purchasing them. I really like how it turned out too.


The long weekend has been pretty relaxing. I've watched a little of the Olympics since the winter games are my favorite. I like to watch the snow boarding, luge, speed skating and the downhill skiing events. It's probably a good thing that it was relaxing because I suspect this next week will be a busy one at work. At least it will be a short one.

1 comments:

nomadcraftsetc said...

That shawl pin is amazing! I love it when supplies come sooner than expected-it always makes me anxious to use them!

That labradorite pendant is very pretty, I love the golden undertones of it! Good work!

February 15, 2010 at 9:23 PM