Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Some Good News

Thursday, February 11, 2010

So, finally after 3 and a half months Dave finally got a job offer. They called today and offered him the job, which was the same one I mentioned that he went on an interview for. He is excited to get back to work so it's definitely good news. We went out for our usual celebratory Chinese restaurant.

I took pictures of my new pendant when I got home today and when I got around to taking them off the camera the main ones didn't turn out all that great. Ugh. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow. I did finally get a somewhat decent photo of the new shawl pin design I'm going to try out. I bought 3 more round stones (Labradorite, Ruby Fuschite and Chrysoprase) as well as some more silver wire. I really like how this one turned out, the stone in the middle is a type of jasper.

6 comments:

FlightFancy said...

Perfect reason to celebrate! Congrats to Dave :)

February 11, 2010 at 8:11 PM
Amy said...

Yes, we are both extremely relieved :)

February 12, 2010 at 5:39 AM
Eye Shutter to Think said...

So excited for you guys!!! Horray for Dave :) Tell him congrats & to get a head start on getting that passport. It takes forever.

February 12, 2010 at 4:13 PM
Eye Shutter to Think said...

Ok...what a loser. I forgot to mention that your new shawl pin design is awesome. The stone itself almost looks "stiched" onto the pin. Neat!

February 12, 2010 at 4:15 PM
Teddy Started It said...

Congratulations on the hubby's gainful employment. Happy times in your house:D

I like the new shop banner. Shows your work off nicely.

February 16, 2010 at 5:04 AM
Amy said...

Thanks, I'm diggin' my new banner as well :)

February 16, 2010 at 4:10 PM