Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Day after Mother's Day

Monday, May 11, 2009

I have to say that my Mother's Day weekend was pretty good. I got to spend lots of time playing with my new torch kit and glass. I have a slew of new beads awaiting my kiln that should be arriving today. Little G picked me a flower when he went to Grandpa's house while I was at the knit shop and then I got this cute little votive that is tissue paper glued to the glass to make it look like stained glass that he did in daycare.

We were originally going to go to the beach but decided that it probably would be too crowded. Instead we hung out here at the house and went swimming since our pool is finally warm enough to use. The only down part was yesterday evening when we went to put Little G to bed. He was really hot to the touch and turned out he was running a fever of 102. We gave him some motrin and it brought the fever down but he still had one this morning when we woke up so I stayed home today to take care of him. He's doing pretty good and his fever seems to be subsiding which is good.

0 comments: