Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Rain, Rain and More Rain...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It has been raining what seems like non-stop all week. It's nice because we need the rain but after about 4 days of it constantly I'm tired of it already. Apprently there's some front that was moving through that has stalled out so we're getting all of this rain from it.


When I first moved here after getting married it was the end of August. It rained every day at 4:00 for almost a month straight I think. You'd have beautiful weather in the morning and then it would get about 4:00 pm and it would be a downpour with high winds and whatever else. I used to kid my husband that if Florida was supposed to be the Sunshine State what gives?!


I have been busy lately working on different things. Practicing some glass techniques of which I'm waiting for some new glass and mandrels to come in today and tomorrow. I've also been working with my PMC clay some. Have a couple things done up that I'm anxious to get fired but Dave hasn't gotten a place in the garage done up yet. I think he's working on that today. I also did three new pendants this weekend and have been working on some clay earrings. All have been listed in my etsy shop.


Last night I worked up this wonderful piece of larimar I got in on Tuesday. I love the tie-dye effect that the crystals formed when this stone was created so, I'm really happy with how this one turned out. It will also be added to my shop shortly.


0 comments: