Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Almost the Weekend

Friday, June 19, 2009

It is Friday and I am so ready for it to be the weekend. I have bunch of stuff to do but random stuff to do is better than work any day of the week. Yesterday I got some really cool mugs in from Magnolia Pottery and some yarn that I was really excited about but not so much now that it's in. I guess honestly I haven't totally decided on it. I bought two skiens of a color that I thought was amazing and when it came in the colors weren't really what I was expecting. I've wound up one of the skiens and am using it for my vest to start off with and testing out what pattern I want to use for the center circle. If this goes well I think I'm going to pick out a self striping type yarn or just a solid color and make another one. We'll see.

Today at lunch Dave and I bought a cute outdoor furniture set from World Market. I just got an e-mail from him and he said that there is no hardware to put the bench together. So he's livid right now and calling the store to figure out what the deal is. The set came in two pretty big boxes so returning the one box that included the bench is probably not going to be an option. I fear they're going to give us some manufacture number and say call them to get the replacement parts sent to us which sucks because we bought it for the weekend and grilling out and all that stuff during Father's Day and now it won't be done which will be a bit of a let down. So we'll see. That's all we can do for now.

0 comments: