Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

New Project?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lately I have been in a knitting/crochet mood. I have multiple projects going on right now and am looking to add another. I saw the current edition of Vogue Knitting at my local yarn store and have been thinking about this pattern for almost a month.
It is knit in the round for part of the way on double pointed needles and then back and forth for the outer edge. I hate knitting on double pointed needles so my thought was to crochet the center part then pick up the stitches and knit the outer edge.

Yesterday I got a yarn catalog from Webs. Lots of cool stuff but this book caught my eye and would be the perfect place to find an interesting center circle.
Luckily it was in stock at the bookstore. I cannot wait to start trying out some of the motifs in this book. There are great instructions for each one and the pictures are absolutely wonderful. Now I just need to find the yarn I want to use...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous vest on the mag. cover...can't wait to see your design.

June 17, 2009 at 5:15 PM