Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Circle

Monday, June 22, 2009

Okay, so I'm a day late with this post. Here is the picture of the center circle of the vest I'm working on. It's going along quite quickly and I've already picked up the stitches and started the knitting part which I fear will be the part that bogs down for me. Figuring out how many increases or where on something I'm "knitting as I go" as never been my forte so I forsee many episodes of pulling the stitches of the needle on to scrap yarn so I can make sure I'm doing the right amount the right amount of rows inbetween.


I don't mind pulling the work off the needles or dropping sttiches because that's an easy fix. It's just threading scrap yarn on to 180+ stitches to check and then putting those 180+ stitches back on the needle again is tedious. But, I'm making notes as I go on what I'm doing so I'll have an actual pattern for the next one.

0 comments: