Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Time Off

Sunday, June 7, 2009

So, this past week I took Thursday and Friday off. I sooooo needed it. Thursday Dave and I did a bunch of stuff in-between rain storms and had a really nice lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Friday we kept Little G out of day care and took a trip to the beach. It was his first trip to the beach and he had a blast.

We averted certain disaster this weekend as well. Little G's favorite thing in the entire world is his lion. We picked it up at the World Market store almost 6 months ago. I was putting him down for a nap Friday and was giving him his lion to snuggle with when I noticed the stitching on the back of it's head was starting to come undone. The material is knit and one of the stitches came loose and was starting to run. Luckily I was able to fix the stitches just like you do when you drop a stitch when knitting. But, to be on the safe side we made a trip to World Market to get another lion to keep just in case anything ever happens to this one.

On the craft front it's been a great week etsy wise. Since Wednesday I've sold 11 shawl pins a pendant and a necklace. So I have been busy making shawl pins for orders. I also made two new pendants from a beautiful blue peruvian opal and an agate with crystal druzy in it. Then, after our trip to the beach I thought it might be neat to wire wrap a shell and it turned out really neat.

1 comments:

Mommy Bear said...

A spare stuffed animal is a good idea. I should get Mikey Bear a spare of his favorite stuffed animal just in case. He would be so upset if something happened to his favorite stuffed animal.

That shell necklace is gorgeous!

June 11, 2009 at 5:32 AM