Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

I Love Fantasy

Monday, April 6, 2009

When I was in highschool as well as in college I played a fantasy/role playing card game called Magic the Gathering. A couple of my friends got in to it and there was a group of about 15 of us that would play every Friday night. Good times. I have to admit that the first thing that drew me to playing was some of the amazing artwork that were on these cards. It got to the point that instead of collecting certain cards out of a set I wanted to collect cards that had art by certain artists.

The other day I was surfing through the pounce feature on etsy and came across this store called Shadowscapes The artwork on these pendants that she does immediately took me back. I admit that I am a talented person but I am envious of those that can imagine such things and bring them to life on paper or canvas. So, if you want to see some amazing fantasy artwork check out her store and also check out her website.

0 comments: