Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Long week and it's only Tuesday

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's been a while since I last blogged, I just haven't been feeling it lately. The weekend was busy with me working on things that were not going as I had hoped. I'm having some issues with my clay but just one color not baking right. It's really odd. Plus, today I woke up and was sick feeling. I'm better now but for most of the day I've just felt off kilter. I think that I have some kind of chemical imbalance that's causing it. It seems like after having Little G that things just never went back to normal. It hasn't really been a problem up until recently and I'm starting to notice a pattern with this feeling.

I've gotten quite a bit of crafting stuff done which includes an angora blend scarf that is this really nice shade of blue/gray as well as a larimar pendant. I also listed some pendants on my etsy and 1000 Markets store on Sunday. I also have some really neat carved mother of pearl leaves that have been dyed green that I want to make some stuff with. It's on my to-do list for right now though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate feeling "off"...I would almost rather be sick with something I can put my finger on. Hope you feel "on" again soon.

April 21, 2009 at 4:44 PM