Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

A wonderful weekend

Saturday, April 4, 2009

So far it's been a great weekend. The weather has been absolutely beautiful today after two days of rain and cloudy skies. I'm hoping tomorrow is just as nice when we take Little G to the park.

Friday I got some more dried flowers, these in a bunch of different colors. I made a two of the round pendants and then 5 small ovals I'm not sure what I'm going to do with. Something with the resin didn't go as good this time though as it set fine for the two larger ones but was still tacky for the smaller ones. So I mixed up another batch and did a thin layer on top of the 5 smaller ones and we'll see tomorrow if that worked. I hope so.

Here's a photo and link to one of the larger ones that I think turned out pretty nice.

I also did up and listed another shawl pin that looks like a ladybug. It's pretty cute.

0 comments: