Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

New Pin

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Monday I got my first inquiry about doing a wholesale order for my shawl pins. I am elated. I kind of hoped when I got the idea to make them and how cute they were turning out that something might come along like that. I've been working on getting a color/sample pack together to send to them which was my idea. I thought it would be nice for someone wanting to purchase them in bulk to see what all the colors of clay I have look like in person and a sample. Tonight I should be finishing that up and getting it off in the mail tomorrow.

While doing that I created another one that looks like a bumble bee. I haven't figured out exactly what type clay creation to use on the closure, I'm thinking of trying to make a hive but I just didn't have time last night to play, so I'm using a purple flower one from another pin for the picture.

2 comments:

Eye Shutter to Think said...

A hive would be adorable - that or a honey pot type thing.

April 8, 2009 at 6:26 AM
Christie Cottage said...

Your pins are wonderful!

I found your blog posted on a thread on etsy. That's where you can find me too :-)
christiecottage.etsy.com

April 8, 2009 at 7:12 AM