Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Always too fast

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The weekends always seem to go too fast. Today was pretty uneventful though which was a good thing. We did our usual grocery shopping and had breakfast. I went and did my morning knitting while Dave and Little G went to visit grandpa. Next week I have an entrelec class I am teaching at the knit store which should be fun.

I spent some time wrapping another one of the stones I got in and trying to clean the other one up. One of the stones I received is an agate with a crystal center called druzy. It's really neat looking except that the crystals in one of the crevaces had a bunch of dirt or something still in it and it just looked really bad. So I spent a good part of last night and this afternoon trying to get that cleaned up.

Tomorrow we're going to one of the local parks so Little G can run around. They have a softball field there and maybe there will be a game or practice, Little G likes to watch them play.

0 comments: