Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Lazy Sunday

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today was a lazy day. Of course the day isn't over but all in all it's been a lazy day. The weather this morning was windy, cold and rainy. I braved a trip to Joann's to pick up a few things that I was needing and decided to pick up some card stock that was on sale to take pictures for my products. I found two different books of them and spent the afternoon taking some pictures with them. I like the way they are turning out so it was worth the couple of bucks.

I have 3 pairs of earrings that I made and will list tomorrow. I am not an earring person so this is kind of new territory for me. I don't wear them so it makes it kind of hard to design them but the pairs I have so far are turning out cute so I'm happy with them.

We discovered this weekend that Little G can count to 10 in Spanish. That was a shocker, especially since when he counts to 10 in English he always skips 4. Although, I think the skipping of 4 is a bit of a game to him since Dave and I always make a big deal about after 3 comes 4.

Speaking of Little G his vest is coming along, I'm thinking I'm going to end up finishing it tonight. The vest is sewn together and I've done the ribbing on one armhole so I just have to do the ribbing around the neck and the other arm. Easy enough.

0 comments: