Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

I think I know what a zombie would feel like...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am sick. And not just the sniffles and coughing sick. I'm guessing that yesterday I had something that did NOT agree with me, and I'm pretty sure it was the grilled chicken sandwich I had for lunch yesterday. Since about 1 am I have been battling an upset stomach that has progressed into other things. I still don't feel even 40% right now. My day has consisted of the bathroom and my bed and this evening I finally have made it out to the couch in the living room. I still feel totally out of it and I have been moving around like and old person.

So, enough of my complaining. But I will say one thing. I have NO idea how single mom's do it. This morning I was in NO condition to take Little G to day care. Luckily Dave stayed home to take care of me but I was just thinking that if it had just been me Little G would've been staying home and trying to take care of him in the condition I have been in today wouldn't have been possible. I guess you find a way because you have to but still.

1 comments:

Eye Shutter to Think said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're sick :( Feel better soon. Makes me want to rethink my love of chicken.

March 31, 2009 at 6:26 PM