Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

What a day

Monday, March 16, 2009

Today was your proverbial Monday. My morning started off wrong to begin with as I woke up at 4:30 this morning from a bad dream. Then Little G was mad because I wouldn't let him take his Lightening McQueen car in to daycare with him so he was being clingy and not wanting me to go. I get to work and decide to pull some money from the ATM so I can go down to the cafe to get breakfast and the ATM tells me whatever transaction is canceled and to contact my bank. WTH!? So now I'm going up to my desk freaking out that my bank has some kind of NSF going on or something. Turns out the ATM was having some kind of network or error problem in general but still, more stuff going on in a 3 hour window than I need for a Monday morning.

The day didn't get any better. The product I'm the point of contact for at work keeps changing ( almost hourly it seems) when it comes to specs, rules and just about anything else you can think of involving it. On top of the fact that I'm barely functioning with about only 4 hours of sleep, it made for a very long and draining day.

Needless to say I've gotten nothing done craft wise. I did some knitting on an entrelac scarf I'm doing with this high dollar prism yarn in the color way Wisteria. It's awesome yarn that I like to get when I want to splurge and it works really nicely with the entrelac pattern. I'll post a picture when I get a bit more done so you can really see the different yarns and textures.

0 comments: