Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

New earrings

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tonight I decided to finally use some patterned wire that I had bought some months ago for an idea that just didn't work as planned. I got the idea to make hoop earrings out of it a couple of weeks ago but it just never happened until tonight. I have to say that I am quite pleased with how they turned out. A bit heavy for my own tastes because I'm not used to wearing earrings but they look awesome on and I'd deal with the weight for a date night or special occasion just because of how great they look in.

I just listed them on etsy as "Garden Party" and I hoped I priced them right. I am terrible at pricing and coming up with what should be the right amount to use.


Oh and Little G's school photos came in yesterday. They always take three poses and of course one is usually him making a goofy face. The one that I really would've liked to been good is of course the one where he looks a bit surprised by the camera. But the other two are very good and I must say my vest looked awesome.

0 comments: