Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

If I have to hear...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

the song You Found Me by The Fray one more time today I think I will literally rip my radio out of the dash of my car with my bare hands and chuck it out the window. Seriously!

When I first started hearing the song I thought it was pretty good. Nice melody, kinda catchy sound....now I'm cringing every time it comes on the radio. It's about a 25 minute ride to work and of course from work at the end of the day. Then of course any errands we need to run it seems to take 20 minutes with traffic to get there. So in the span of oh, 90 minutes I have spent in my car today I have heard this song 5 TIMES. The worst part was on the 5th time I went to change the channel and it was playing on the OTHER channel as well. At that point I figured fate had decided I needed to hear this song for a 5th time. Ugh! Anyone want to take bets on how many times I'll hear it tomorrow?

0 comments: