Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Flower Power

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

After technical difficulties with my wireless mouse and keyboard this morning I am just now getting around to getting t his posted. It's been one of those days for the most part. Enough of that though, here are my awesome new pendants. I LOVE making these. They are very tedious getting the dried flowers in just the right place but it's fun too.

I only had one that totally didn't turn out at all with multiple issues. I wore this black one to work today.


I haven't added the bails to these other ones yet but I plan on sending the two light background flower ones to my mom and mother in law for Mother's Day.


I have a different type of pendant coming in tomorrow and one more frame style to do as well, so I foresee many more of these in my future.

0 comments: