Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

In the beginning...

Monday, February 9, 2009

when blogging, you have no clue what you're doing or what to write about. I am no exception. Right now it's 10:30 pm and I have gotten to the point where I'm tired of waiting for my husband to actually set up a web page that includes a blog. So, here I am taking matters into my own hands which is a scary thought in itself. For now, if my blog looks boring and not all together on the layout, I'm learning so hopefully it will be getting better in the visual department in the near future.

I live in Florida and make maps for a living. Everyone always thinks this must be such an "exciting" job. Maybe they're saying it to be nice or it's just strikes them as it must be interesting because they don't run into that many people that do it. I dunno. I do it everyday and while there are days where it can be interesting, like most everyone else's outlook on their job....it's a job. And with the way things are right now I'm happy to have that.

I'm originally from Texas and most of the time I miss Texas. We tried moving back about a year and a half ago and things just didn't pan out for my husband job wise. Housing market was starting to tank and our house didn't sell and my husband got a better job offer back here and I got my old job back so things worked out in the end. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow and not fight the current.

0 comments: