Shawl Pins

Wire Wrapped Pendants

Earrings

Knit and Crochet

Yay!!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today has been both a good and bad day. The bad part first...

I seem to be suffering from some kind of sinus thing or a relapse of what I had a couple of weeks ago, I'm not sure which. Today I went to work and could NOT breath plus the sinus pressure was killing me. So I worked half day, came home and took something for all of that
and rested for a bit. Also, Little G hasn't been sleeping so great the past two nights coughing and what not. I picked him up from school today and his nose is running like a fountain and he has a horrible cough.

Now for the good...

I sold one of my more expensive pendants today. It really was one of my favorites and I was sad but proud to have it sold. I know, that sounds so totally sappy but really, it was an absolutely beautiful larimar stone and I was thrilled with how it came out. Here is a picture of it.

Larimar pendants tend to be one of my better sellers so I try to have one or two in my store that are of a nice quality. It's ironic in some ways that this one sold because I made one up this weekend and posted it which I think turned out really nice.It was a beautiful day today so I took a bunch of pictures outside to update some of my listings.

So, even though today has had it's "eh" moments it's turning out to be not to bad of a day.

0 comments: